Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mommy tried to kill me, then she saved me!

Tonight was pretty scary! I was just being a dog, sleeping off a day of running all around with my dog friends, and Mom called me into the kitchen. She had a treat for me, so I scarfed it down, which is what I do, I am a dog, after all, and then I started to drool. I don't usually do that part. Mom was watching me, because I was walking around, acting all weird because... my treat was lodged in my throat and I couldn't get it out. Mom looked at me, then bent over, opened my mouth (not fun) and looked inside. Then, she shoved her whole hand in my mouth and grabbed my unchewed "treat" out of my throat and threw it on the floor. Unfortunately, she was faster than me, and she picked it up and threw it away before I could eat it. Darn. Stupid Mom. Coulda killed me. But then she saved me, so I guess it's ok. I need a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Willow, you are supposed to chew your treats before you swallow them, wait an hour and then throw it up on your Mom's newly purchased bed comforter. That's what we do. You will also hear some funny words that are not in your dog or cat dictionary, alot of them start with "F" this cat or "F" that cat. Do you hear words like that?

    Max and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommy doesn't ever swear at me. And I ask to go out if I have to throw up. We do have a few arguments about the front window though. Our ideas of cleaning it are completely opposite.

    ReplyDelete