Sunday, August 30, 2009

House Fetch....

Mom invented a cool new game. I'm so bored I'm like a cat. I sleep. I wash my foot. I eat. I poop. I look at the rain. I sit on Mom. Only thing I can't seem to figure out is purring- but I can make some other sounds. I get yelled at for them, though. Mom's a b*tch. Anyway, tonight when Mom got home from abandoning me yet again, she invented a new game when she realized I am close to my dog breaking point from Williams Drive Fever. (It's like the cabin kind, but no bears or avalanches.) House Fetch! It's the best game EVER!!! First, I carry my favorite toy around, and Mom pretends to be afraid of me when I growl. Then, she chases me and gets me to give her my toy, and she flings it up the stairs. I leap up all the stairs at once, get my toy, and leap down all the stairs at once, jump on the couch, over the coffee table and onto the chair. Of course, I make deadly dog growling sounds and Mom has to chase me and get my toy so we can do it all again. For the first time in a week, I actually had to lie down and rest after about 20 minutes of House Fetch. It's very rigorous. Uh, oh.... here she comes.... gotta go!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Willow---we love rainy days, we sleep for 24 hours, wake up, yawn, look at a wall and go back to sleep. Of course, we always get up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    Max and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Willow, your Mommy was looking at a Boxer puppy to replace you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah nah,nah--your Mommy is gonna get a puppy--you're number 2 like poop. Ha Ha
    Maggie and Max

    ReplyDelete