Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love a party!


Mom had a Halloween party and it was really fun! I got to sniff everyone's costume and ate some treats off the floor. At the end of the night, they all started dressing me, even though I had already won a prize for my costume (I was a cat) and put red shoes on me, then some devil horns, then a wig, then fairy wings. Of course, I sat like a good dog the whole time, so everyone could take pictures. Maybe I should get a FaceBook page! All the cool kids are doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Willow, you dressed as a CAT? We are impressed that you choosed us. Did you claw something or hiss or slash that thing you call a tail? Go cats.

    We dressed as mouses.
    Maggie and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started out as a kat, but then was a fairy, a pirate, Dorothy from Wizard of OZ, a cowboy and a dog again. I didn't get any yummy drinks, so unfortunately, I remember all of it. And, Mommy's friends all put me on the internet so now everyone can see!

    ReplyDelete