Friday, December 4, 2009

I love CHEESE!!


I don't get to help Mom cook, ever. My sister baked a cake once, but I don't seem to have the ability to cook stuff. I taste things, though. Once, Mom brought me bacon flavored popcorn, and I got to watch it blow up in the microwave and then I got to eat it. It was pretty darn tasty. Sometimes, if I'm very lucky, and a really good dog (No chicken fat, no! Bad dog!) Mom will let me taste a thing or two. She's been making these ridiculous sandwiches for two days, so I've been smelling the bread baking (I LOVE BREAD) and smelling the pork roasting (I DON'T KNOW IF I LOVE PORK. NOT ALLOWED) and just keeping a close eye on the goings-ons. Tonight, I hit the mother load. Apparantly, the sandwiches are for today, and as I was sound asleep I heard Mom say, "Who wants to taste the cheese?" I was in the kitchen before I was awake. Super Taster #3. That's me. It was yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment