Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cats Love Dogs!


Mom was going through some of her pictures on the computer and found these photos of me and my brother, Hobbes. I think she forgot how much he liked to bother me, because she made me look at them and said, "Look how cute you two were, do you want another cat?" I really don't care if we get another cat or not. I mean, they have yummy food and everything, but they also try to steal the warm spot, especially on people's laps, and that's kind of my place now. I guess I could make a place for a new cat brother or sister, but they would have to be really nice and share their cat toys and dinner. And I get the warm spot.





1 comment:

  1. Hey! Stoopid dog...come on down and play with me....I can outclimb you...might teach you some new things..like wanna sit in the refrigerator and smell the fud?....Scamper

    ReplyDelete