Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dogs love Little Sisters!


Mommy came home today smelling like puppy juice and puppy hair and I sniffed her all over. Then she says, "I got us a puppy. So you can be a big sister, like Molly was to you." She said the puppy was very little and won't be here for a while, and she doesn't have a name yet. Aunt Amy and Uncle Dave are getting a puppy from the same family, and his name is Elvis. I am kind of excited, I love Dobies, but puppies get on my nerves. As long as I still get my hugs, it will all be fine. (My new sister is the black and tan with the pink collar.)

1 comment:

  1. Your new sister is very pretty, but don't worry, you will always be my favorite Grandma Dog. You are going to have so much fun helping Mom train her to be a great dog like you. Maybe Grandma will come up sometime this summer to give you extra pettings and lovings, I promise not to pet the puppy without your permission.
    Love,
    Grandma Dog

    ReplyDelete