Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dogs love energy efficiency!







Mom and I seem to have a difference of opinion about saving energy. She bought a giant dog toy (no squeaker!) and put it in front of our door, she says, to help keep the cold out. Isn't that what the door is for? And the new furnace that sounds like a train and makes everything (FINALLY!!) toasty warm? Everytime I go get it, I get a "bad dog" talk and "leave it alone" and "it's not for you" and how we're trying to keep the cold out and the heat in and blah blah blah. I prefer that it sleeps with me in my chair, but Mom keeps taking it away and putting it back in front of the door. What is wrong with people? It looks just like Long Cow, but without the horns. What is a dog expected to do?




2 comments:

  1. willow likes ANYTHING to do with heat! when the heat kicks on here she tries to eat the air! it's hysterical! I'll have to try to catch in on film next time! And i'm sorry anything squishy filled with cotton balls is fair game for doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Willy we want that! Tell your Mom so our Mom will go get us some to play with.
    Maggie and Max

    ReplyDelete