Monday, June 14, 2010

Dogs love bunnies!!


UGH!!!! I am not allowed to chase bunnies in the front yard, because they are stupid and will run out in the street and I will follow them and be squished like a bug (that's what Mom says, anyway) but I almost got this bunny today in the back yard. I went out to chase it, and it missed the hole in the fence, so I chased it around and around and around until I almost got it. Mom was freaking out, I don't think she was aware I can catch a bunny!! Ha!! But later, the bunny went out front and ate stuff in the yard and all I could do was watch....

1 comment:

  1. WE GOT OUTSIDE ALONE!!
    Somebody left the screen door open and we went outside by ourselves and we sniffed stuff on our deck and the next deck for a long time. It was fun and exciting. No people to watch us and we looked around and around at stuff. We were on our way to our third deck for more sniffing when Mommy and Daddy found us. They seemed upset, they picked us up and hugged us and took us home. The doors are all locked up tight so I guess we can't do that again, but it sure was fun. Wish a bird would have flown by, we would have chased.
    Maggie & Max
    Jungle Cats

    ReplyDelete