Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dogs Love Naps!


I was out in the sun, completely paying attention to stuff, in my own sneaky way, and Mom snapped my picture. While she was sure I was sound asleep, I was, of course, on guard for burglars, squirrels, rabid rabbits and other scary stuff. You can see this from the ever alert ear.  However, once I heard the camera I knew I had to show Mom I was on the job- but I ignored her because she woke me from my nap, er, guard position.


It's hard to sleep when you're trying to look like you're paying attention to stuff....

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have a nice kitty bed to take your naps? We do. Guess what? We got outside the other day and nobody saw us. We snuck out the screen door that our Mom forgot to close. We were out sniffing stuff for a long time, but then Mom and Dad came and got us. That was fun, hope we can sneak out again, but the doors are really locked up.
    Maggie and Max
    Wandering Felines

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome picture of the willy! very lion-esque on the plains!

    ReplyDelete