Friday, May 14, 2010

Dogs love friends!



Well, my friends are here, and it looks like we are going to have a fun time. Mom hung the new rules, even though I'm not sure Lexi can read- she's not as smart as me, but I told her what they all meant because I'm nice. Annabelle likes to go down the cat hole (not a cat!! not that bright!!) so Mom blocked it off with some freaky mirror that makes us all look really tall. Like a Great Dane. Pretty cool.  Our first day was fun- Mom left us alone for a while, and we were all good, no poops or chewing of stuff or sleeping in beds. Me and Lexi spent most of the day outside, playing and laying in the sun, and Annabelle just followed Mom around, seeing what she was doing and when she got tired, she went in her dog crate. I do the same thing at Amy's house when life gets too hectic. It's nice to go lie in a quiet box sometimes. After my dinner tonight, we all sacked out on the couch while Mom did some work, and now it looks like Mom is going out- so we all get a cookie! Yay! More tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. We have company coming too! Riley the Havanese Dog is coming to see us. Last time I sniffed his butt, but Max was too scared. He finally did show up and watch Riley play, but when Riley barked, we both shot up the stairs like jets, we don't know bark, so it makes us run away, FAST!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are so self-centered. Me, me, me. - Willow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow, ow, ow. We really talk you know, not like dumb dogs that just do BARK. What does that mean? Our Meow's always mean something because our Mom understands everything we meow.
    Maggie and Max, two very smart felines

    ReplyDelete